Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh Gosh!

Time to clear out! Spring has sprung and Winter's energy is still backed up in here so I gotta move it out! My rule is, clear out old energy to welcome new energy =) I love welcoming new, every season so that's what I'm up to. I have Salvation Army coming out to pick up the waffle maker I've had since 5 kids ago and only used once and the rice cooker/veggie steamer I got at a Goodwill brand new for $5 that I never used and the girl's tea party set with 2 missing chairs and their kitchen play set...just a bunch of stuff! I want to replace the play sets with eco friendly wooden ones...it's pretty costly which is why I'm giving away my good stuff with my usual, give and get mentality...I give good, I get good. Maybe not all in the same day, but it works out ;) That's what I'm up to this week, nothing excited just yet, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment