Saturday, February 19, 2011

So What About Make Up?

I'm all for getting dolled up but let's cut the crap! I don't want to use anything on my face that's loaded with chemicals...most mainstream cosmetics are LOADED with 'em! Just read the labels. I have a rule, if I can't pronounce it, I don't want it! And what about our baby girls? We've all been there, polishing our nails when you're little one walks up and asks ''can you do mine''. I don't know why but children are prone to putting their fingers in their mouths at one point or another and do you really want your child ingesting FORMALDEHYDE? I don't and further more I don't want it on me!

Solution? Honey Bee Gardens! I love this place! Pretty polishes, merry mascaras, enlightened eye liners ...ALL NATURAL! Which means, you CAN share, if you like, with your daughter without an early introduction to poison. Great for your teen too! Psssst...there's stuff for Him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment